Due to high demand the estimated lead time is 6-8 weeks from payment to shipment.
Awarded "Best of Show" at RMAF'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Sound" (cost is no object) at AXPONA'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Innersound at the Show" at AXPONA'17 by Part-Time Audiophile
Our Deja Vu Music Server is optimized for 24-bit 192KHz PCM, DSD, and MQA music streaming. Built around a low-noise ultrahigh-efficiency 6 watt main board with an integrated Intel N3150 quad-core processor. Powered by our Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply and Internal Regulator Modules. Optional high-performance JCAT Femto USB and/or optional JCAT Femto Ethernet cards. Comes with Audiophile Optimizer and your choice of Windows Server 2016 or Windows 10 operating system.
High-performance dedicated digital ports.
Our Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with dual Ethernet ports and and has the option to add up to four JCAT Femto Ethernet ports. This allows direct connectivity to multiple network devices, such as NAS/RAID drive arrays, network audio adapters (NAA), and an ISP without an external switch or router. Isolated in a ferrous shielded compartment, the optional JCAT Femto PCIe USB and JCAT Femto Ethernet cards can each be independently powered by our Internal Regulator Modules.
Several integrated drive options.
The Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with 64GB Plextor mSATA SSD cache drive for software. Options for up to three SSD for one large music library or a dual SSD mirrored RAID. All SSDs are isolated in a ferrous shielded compartment, mounted on Sorbothane standoffs, and are powered independently from the main board for optimal performance.
The finest components available:
- Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply.
- Intel quad-core processor with turbo boost up to 2.6GHz.
- Low-latency CAS 9 RAM with integrated heat sink.
- Samsung 850 Pro solid-state drives with Sorbothane mounts and isolated power.
- Up to three Internal Regulator Modules to independently power drives and cards.
- Optional JCAT Femto PCIe USB output with isolated power.
- Optional JCAT Femto PCIe Ethernet output with isolated power.
- Ferrous shielded compartments isolate power, main board, and accessories.
- Sorbothane feet and Sorbothane standoffs isolate main board and SSDs.
- 17.5"W x 12"D x 3.25"H
Illuminati v2 power supply features and specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery or Super Caps.
- Up to 3 amps continuous power with up to 5 amp peaks.
- Ultrafast-recovery with less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Ultralow-noise with less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple up into the GHz range.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Choke input and sophisticated AC filtering - no AC power conditioners are required.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- Solid brass ground post and DC ground lift for optimized grounding.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- SPRU ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- High-current input choke reduces crest factor, heat, and stress.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ESR as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency MLCC capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Laboratory grade filtered and switched AC power inlet.
- Low-resonance polymerized aluminum composite chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel PEMs, screws, and hardware.
- Sorbothane anti-resonant feet.