Due to high demand the estimated lead time is 6-8 weeks from payment to shipment.
Awarded "Best in Show" (cost no object) at AXPONA'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Innersound at the Show" at AXPONA'17 by Part-Time Audiophile
Unparalleled performance in a modest size.
Our Deja Vu Music Server is optimized for 24-bit 192KHz PCM, quad-rate DSD, and MQA music streaming. Built around an a low-noise ultrahigh-efficiency 6 watt main board with an integrated Intel N3150 quad-core processor. Powered by our Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply and Internal Regulator Module. With optional high-performance JCAT Femto USB card or galvanically isolated S/PDIF. Optimized Windows Server 2012 operating system.
High-performance dedicated digital ports.
Our Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with dual Ethernet ports and and has the option for up to four Ethernet ports. This allows direct connectivity to multiple network devices, such as NAS/RAID drive arrays, network audio adapters (NAA), and an ISP without an external switch or router. Optional high-performance digital outputs, such as a galvanically isolated S/PDIF or JCAT Femto PCIe USB card, are independently powered by our Internal Regulator Module.
Several integrated drive options.
The Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with 64GB Plextor mSATA SSD cache drive for software. Options for up to three 2.5 SSD inch or two 3.5 inch HDD storage drives. Optional DVD or Blu-ray optical slot drives. All our drives are powered independently from the main board for optimal performance.
The finest components available:
- Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply.
- High-current cryo treated quad-helix hardwired DC power cable.
- Intel quad-core processor with turbo boost up to 2.6GHz.
- Low-latency CAS 9 RAM with integrated heat sink.
- Samsung 850 Pro solid-state drives with isolated power.
- +5V Internal Regulator Module independently powers drives and USB.
- Optional JCAT Femto PCIe USB output with isolated power.
- Optional galvanically isolated audiophile clocked S/PDIF output.
- Optional Stillpoints Ultra Mini anti-resonant feet.
- Optional DVD or Blu-ray player/burner slot drive.
- Streacom FC-8 Alpha fanless all-aluminum chassis.
- 9.7"W x 10"D x 4"H
Contact us for information on custom I/O cards and built in NAS/RAID options.
Illuminati v2 power supply features and specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery.
- Up to 3 amps continuous power with up to 5 amp peaks.
- Ultrafast-recovery with less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Ultralow-noise with less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple up into the GHz range.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Choke input and sophisticated AC filtering - no AC power conditioners are required.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- Solid brass ground post and DC ground lift for optimized grounding.
- Optional secondary 3-voltage selectable output.
- 6.75" W x 3.25" H x 10.25" D and 12 pounds weight.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- SPRU ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- High-current input choke reduces crest factor, heat, and stress.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ESR as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency MLCC capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Laboratory grade filtered and switched AC power inlet.
- Neutrik silver-plated high-current XLR DC power outlets.
- Low-resonance polymerized aluminum composite chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel PEMs, screws, and hardware.
- Sorbothane or Stillpoints Ultra Mini anti-resonant feet.