World-class performance just became more affordable.
Our award-winning Enigma power cables bring out the acoustic character of any component. Unparalleled neutrality combined with incredibly low background noise reveal harmonic cues, emotional content, and organic timbres that bring you closer to the original musical performance.
We recommend our 8AWG High-Current version for larger power amps, AC regenerators, AC filters, and power distribution centers.
For sensitive low-current source components we recommend upgrading the plug set and shielding before upgrading the wire gauge.
Please note that Furutech makes an FI-50 Schuko plug set for those who demand uncompromising performance.
- Shielded and dampened plug cases minimize EMI/RFI noise and the distortion caused by mechanical resonance.
- Layered with carbon fiber shielding and cotton dielectric to minimize noise from EMF/RFI and mechanical resonance.
- OFC copper VariStrand™ wire with low-absorption dielectric minimizes electrical resonance and dielectric effects.
- Cylindrically braided concentric-core topology minimizes EMI/RFI noise and mechanical resonance.
- Floating shield and isolated ground topology ensure better inter-component isolation.
- Deep cryogenic treatment lowers the noise-floor and increases durability.
If you would like plug set Australia (see photo), UK/Ireland (see photo), or one that is not offered or a custom length, please contact us.