Due to high demand the estimated lead time is 6-8 weeks from payment to shipment.
Awarded "Best in Show" (cost no object) at AXPONA'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Innersound at the Show" at AXPONA'17 by Part-Time Audiophile
Excerpts from a review of our Illuminati v1 by Karl Sigman:
"...Clean, transparent sound with dead quiets when should be and remarkable inner details exposed."
"Well, you can imagine how surprised I was to find that although the improvement in sound quality using USB was significant, it also was so for Ethernet (but not as pronounced): really dead quiet when there should be, and new inner detail exposed in recordings."
We are proud to be awarded Audiophilia’s Star Component status!
Go to "Audiophilia" to read the full review.
The ultimate audiophile power supply:
The Illuminati v2 has the same performance and protective features of our award-winning Illuminati v1 in a smaller lower current design. From our unique low-resonance polymerized aluminum composite chassis, to our multi-stage ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic filtering, to our self-resetting protection circuitry, there is nothing that compares.
Combining modern high-speed regulators with old-school heavy iron:
We combined our ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic SPRU regulator and cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering with a massive input choke. The choke pre-regulates the DC cutting crest factor in half and significantly reduces heat, wear, and stress on all internal components.
Features and options:
Optional user selectable 3-voltage primary output allows the same Illuminati to power a wide range of components.
Optional second output with user selectable 3-voltage output allows the same Illuminati to power a wide range of secondary components.
Externally accessible DC ground lift and solid brass grounding post minimizes AC noise and allows optimization of system grounding.
Self-resetting protection circuitry assures both the power supply and your components are safe even under extreme conditions.
Self-resetting protection circuitry:
- Thermistors instead of fuses to protect AC input.
- Active minimal loading to protect unloaded supply.
- Opticoupler controlled over-current protection.
- Transorb over-voltage protection at output.
No other audiophile power supply offers you this level of protection.
An ideal replacement for power supplies on:
- Mac Minis, Intel NUC, and Raspberry Pi
- SoTM NAA, microRendu, and LANRover
- Sonic Transporter and CAPS music servers
- Naim, Wired4Sound, Baetis, and other servers
- Any Music-streaming device.
- Pico-ATX powered HTPC computers.
- External drives, NAS, and RAID arrays.
- DACs, ADCs, DAWs and other digital converters.
- XBox, Wii, Play Station and other gaming consoles.
- Routers, switches, and other network devices.
- USB to SPDIF and USB to I2S converters.
- headphone amps and phono stages.
Our Illuminati v2 is a plug-and-play upgrade for components with wall wart or brick type external power supplies. We make custom DC power cables in normal and high-current configurations to fit any specification. If you require a specical connector that is not shown on our website please contact us. To power multiple components we offer an optional second regulated power output and dual DC power cables.
Features and specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery.
- Up to 3 amps continuous power with up to 5 amp peaks.
- Ultrafast-recovery with less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Ultralow-noise with less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple up into the GHz range.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Choke input and sophisticated AC filtering - no AC power conditioners are required.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- Solid brass ground post and DC ground lift for optimized grounding.
- Optional secondary 3-voltage selectable output.
- 6.75" W x 3.25" H x 10.25" D and 12 pounds weight.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- SPRU ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- High-current input choke reduces crest factor, heat, and stress.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ESR as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency MLCC capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Laboratory grade filtered and switched AC power inlet.
- Neutrik silver-plated high-current XLR DC power outlets.
- Low-resonance polymerized aluminum composite chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel PEMs, screws, and hardware.
- Sorbothane or Stillpoints Ultra Mini anti-resonant feet.