Remove RF, EMI, and clocking noise.
Radio frequencies from cellular phones, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and FM radio marinate our world. No matter how clean your power supply may be, there is always noise that is picked up between the power supply and the component it powers. DC power cables can act like antennas drawing noise into the chassis. Our Internal Filter Modules remove radio frequencies as well as electro-magnetic, clocking, and processor noise.
Three Internal Filter Module options:
We offer one plug-and-play version that requires no special tools or technical skills to install. We also offer two higher performance hardwired versions that require soldering and some level of technical expertise to install.
- Plug-and-play with 5.5mm x 2.5mm jack and -50db noise reduction
- Hardwired with double Pi filtering and -50db noise reduction
- Hardwired with triple Pi filtering and -70db noise reduction
We strongly recommend our higher performance triple Pi filtered version over our convenient plug-and-play version with a removable 5.5mm x 2.5mm jack. If you do not have the technical expertise to install our hardwired Internal Filter Modules send us your computer for a fully warrantied professional upgrade.
Internal Filter Module features:
- CLCLCLCCCCC spread spectrum triple Pi filtering for expanded bandwidth
- Double Pi version removes -50db of FM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular RFI noise
- Triple Pi version removes -70db of FM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and Cellular RFI noise
- Removes EMI, digital, regulator, and clocking noise up to and above 3GHz
- High-performance hardwired DC power cable with 10A of effortless power
- Fully shielded inductive filters that are rated for 10A continuous power
- No unnecessary dielectric to add noise and hold heat (shrink tubing)
- Anti-resonant thermally transparent mounting system (no covering)