We make beautiful music together.
Unlike most anti-resonant products that merely decouple, the Atomic Audio Platform is tuned to the exact resonance frequency of the Mac Mini so that it cancels out internal resonances in addition to decoupling.
Multiple anti-resonant technologies:
- Anti-resonant pad dampens the entire base of the Mac Mini to minimize internal resonance.
- Resonance transfer inset that sinks resonance into mass-loaded Acrylic base.
- Tuned to the exact resonance frequency of the Mac Mini for optimal dampening.
- Optional three or four spikes or feet for optimal interfacing with furniture.
- Mass-loaded Base isolates Mac Mini from resonance in furniture.
Significantly improves performance:
- Reduced listener fatigue with better harmonic coherency.
- Greater definition with more organic tone, texture, and timbre.
- Increased bass and high frequency extension with more effortless dynamics.
- Increased articulation with more micro-detail and better micro-dynamics.
- A deeper and wider soundstage with increased separation and air.
- Better musical flow with more natural leading edge and sustain.
Engineered to the highest standards:
- Perfectly shaped transfer inset that precisely fits the base of the Mac Mini.
- Precision CNC machined from a 1” thick slab of clear Acrylic.
- The same anti-resonant polymer used in many high-end turntables.
- Engineered to the exact resonance frequency of the Mac Mini.
- Decoupled from the surface with three or four adjustable spikes or feet.