Awarded "Best of Show" at RMAF'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Sound" (cost is no object) at AXPONA'17 by The Absolute Sound
Awarded "Best Innersound at the Show" at AXPONA'17 by Part-Time Audiophile
Excerpts from a review of our Deja Vu music server by Mark Pearson:
"...I felt like I had been on a digital journey with the Déjà vu server. The reason I said that was I held some particular digital views as my truths and the Déjà vu server sort of blew those up. I was strongly adamant that DSD sounded better than PCM; really adamant. The Déjà vu server taught me that is not true. And no, it's not due to the Déjà vu server somehow homogenizing the sound so everything sounds the same. Nothing could be further from the truth. Every file sounds different and they sound as good or bad as the recording and mastering of the original files. I used to think that as the bit rate and sampling rate of files increased, so did the sound quality of the digital files. I no longer believe that to be the truth. I have heard well recorded/mastered 16/44.1 files sound every bit (no pun intended) as good as well recorded/ mastered 24/192 files."
Go to "Positive Feedback Online" to read the full review.
Our Deja Vu Music Server is optimized for 24-bit 192KHz PCM, Double-Rate DSD, and MQA music streaming. Built around a low-noise ultrahigh-efficiency 6 watt main board with an integrated Intel quad-core processor. Powered by our Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply and Internal Regulator Modules. Optional high-performance JCAT Femto USB and/or optional JCAT Femto Ethernet cards.
Operating System and Software Options:
The Deja Vu music server can run on Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2012, or Windows Server 2016 with Audiophile Optimizer.
Optional player software: JRiver, JPlay, HQ Player, Amarra, Roon, and/or Tidal.
Mojo Audio will install, update, and optimize any version of Windows + Audiophile Optimizer but we will not offer customer support on any Windows operating system or Audiophile Optimizer.
High-performance dedicated digital ports.
Our Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with dual Ethernet ports and and has the option to add up to four JCAT Femto Ethernet ports. This allows direct connectivity to multiple network devices, such as NAS/RAID drive arrays, network audio adapters (NAA), and an ISP without an external switch or router. Isolated in a ferrous shielded compartment, the optional JCAT Femto PCIe USB and JCAT Femto Ethernet cards each independently powered by our Internal Regulator Modules for optimal performance.
Several integrated drive options.
The Deja Vu Music Server comes standard with 64GB Plextor mSATA SSD cache drive for software. Options for up to three SSD for one large music library or a dual SSD mirrored RAID. All SSDs are isolated in a ferrous shielded compartment, mounted on Sorbothane standoffs, and are powered independently with by our Internal Regulator Module for optimal performance.
The finest components available:
- Illuminati v2 ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic linear power supply.
- Intel quad-core processor with turbo boost up to 2.6GHz.
- Low-latency CAS 9 RAM with integrated heat sink.
- Samsung mSATA solid-state card for operating system and software.
- Samsung 850 Pro solid-state drives with Sorbothane mounts and isolated power.
- Up to three Internal Regulator Modules to independently power drives and cards.
- Optional JCAT Femto PCIe USB output with isolated power supply.
- Optional JCAT Femto PCIe Ethernet output with isolated power supply.
- Ferrous shielded compartments isolate power, main board, and accessories.
- Sorbothane feet and Sorbothane standoffs isolate main board and SSDs.
- 17.5"W x 12"D x 3.25"H
Illuminati v2 power supply features and specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery or Super Caps.
- Up to 3 amps continuous power with up to 5 amp peaks.
- Ultrafast-recovery with less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Ultralow-noise with less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple up into the GHz range.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Choke input and sophisticated AC filtering - no AC power conditioners are required.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- Solid brass ground post and DC ground lift for optimized grounding.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- SPRU ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- High-current input choke reduces crest factor, heat, and stress.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ESR as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency MLCC capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Laboratory grade filtered and switched AC power inlet.
- Low-resonance polymerized aluminum composite chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel PEMs, screws, and hardware.
- Sorbothane anti-resonant feet.