Our Enigma Special Edition power cable will give your components an amazingly liquid sound combined with incredible harmonic coherency and articulation.
We developed a concentric-core topology layered with carbon fiber braided shielding and braided cotton dielectric. In addition, both the cotton and carbon fiber braids dampen mechanical resonance over the entire length of the cable minimizing noise from micro-voltage generation.
Combining our concentric-core topology with Furutech's best plug sets provides receptacle-to-component shielding and resonance dampening that yeilds significantly darker background, more transparent imaging, better micro-detail, and improved micro-dynamics.
- Your choice of several high-performance Furutech plugs sets in 15A and 20A.
- 10AWG OFC copper VariStrand™ wire with low-absorption dielectric.
- Layered with braided carbon fiber shielding to minimize noise from EMF/RFI.
- Layered with braided cotton to minimize capacitance and mechanical resonance.
- Cylindrically braided concentric-core topology minimizes EMI/RFI noise.
- Floating shield and isolated ground topology ensure better grounding isolation.
- Deep cryogenic treatment lowers the noise-floor and increases durability.
If you would like plug set or length that is not offered, please contact us.