Excerpts from a review of our Lucent interconnects by Lewis Dardick:
"In the end the Mojo [Lucent] SE were my overall favorite interconnect, and my ticket to audio nirvana, at a relatively modest price for high end audio."
"The Mojos [Lucent interconnects] exhibited an overall smooth and musical character with all recordings they were tested with. Their strength definitely lies in the midrange, where weight, texture and subtle nuances were obvious."
"The [Lucent] SEs bested their high performing sibling CFCs in mining out details in a musical performance. The Mojo Audio Lucent SEs are my new reference interconnect, albeit at a relatively modest price for high end audio."
We are proud to be awarded Stereo Time Most Wanted Component 2015
Go to "Stereo Times" to read the full review.
Go to "Stereo Times" to read the full 2015 Most Wanted list.
Time, tune, tone, and timber.
Our Lucent X interconnects set a new standard for neutrally, organic character, and harmonic coherency. Constructed from high-purity cotton covered OCC UniCrystal 24AWG silver wire floating in a low-dielectric Teflon tube. Our unique topology eliminates phase and time distortions caused by skin effects, dielectric absorption, and proximity induction.
Unique design - uncompromising components.
- Constructed from 24AWG UniCrystal silver wire.
- Cotton covered to eliminate dielectric distortion.
- Floating in low-dielectric Teflon tubing for added isolation.
- Mechanical resonance dampened to minimize micro-voltage generation.
- Floating shield protects against EMF and RFI without contaminating ground.
- Terminate with Furutech's high-performance FP-601/2(R) or CF-601/2(R) connectors.
If you would like plug set that is not offered or a custom length, please contact us.
If you are interested in learning more about breaking in cables, read our blog.