Factory Reconditioned Illuminati v1 Power Supply with Silver Chassis Dual Output.
5V - 7V - 12V and 5V - 9V - 12V Outputs.
Excerpts from a review of our Illuminati by Karl Sigman:
"...Clean, transparent sound with dead quiets when should be and remarkable inner details exposed."
"Well, you can imagine how surprised I was to find that although the improvement in sound quality using USB was significant, it also was so for Ethernet (but not as pronounced): really dead quiet when there should be, and new inner detail exposed in recordings."
We are proud to be awarded Audiophilia’s Star Component status!
Go to "Audiophilia" to read the full review.
The ultimate audiophile power supply:
The Illuminati is a no-compromise design. From its unique chassis that provides both electronic and mechanical isolation, to our multi-stage ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic filtering, to our self-resetting protection circuitry, there is nothing that compares.
Combining modern high-speed regulators with old-school heavy iron:
We combined our ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic SPRU regulator and cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering with a massive input choke. The choke pre-regulates the DC cutting crest factor in half and significantly reduces heat, wear, and stress on all internal components.
New features and options:
Externally accessible DC ground lift to decouple the ground from abnormally noisy AC.
Optional user selectable 3-voltage output allow the same Illuminati to power a wide range of components.
Self-resetting protection circuitry assures both the power supply and your components are safe even under extreme conditions.
Self-resetting protection circuitry:
- Thermistors instead of fuses to protect AC input.
- Active minimal loading to protect unloaded supply.
- Opticoupler controlled over-current protection.
- Transorb over-voltage protection at output.
No other audiophile power supply offers you this level of protection.
An ideal replacement for power supplies on:
- Mac Minis, Intel NUC, and Raspberry Pi
- SoTM NAA, microRendu, and LANRover
- Sonic Transporter and CAPS music servers
- Naim, Wired4Sound, Baetis, and other servers
- Any Music-streaming device.
- Pico-ATX powered HTPC computers.
- External drives, NAS, and RAID arrays.
- DACs, ADCs, DAWs and other digital converters.
- XBox, Wii, Play Station and other gaming consoles.
- Routers, switches, and other network devices.
- USB to SPDIF and USB to I2S converters.
- headphone amps and phono stages.
Our Illuminati is a plug-and-play upgrade for components with wall wart or brick type external power supplies. We make custom DC power cables in normal and high-current configurations to fit any specification. If you require a specical connector that is not shown on our website please contact us. To power multiple components we offer an optional second regulated power output and dual DC power cables.
Features and Specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery.
- Less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple.
- Less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Up to 5 amps continuous power with up to 10 amp peaks.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Choke input and sophisticated AC filtering, so that no power conditioners are required.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- External DC ground lift allows separating AC and DC grounding.
- Optional 3-voltage selectable outputs.
- 6.5" W x 6.5" H x 13.25" D and 22 pounds weight.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- New SPRU ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- High-current input choke reduces crest factor, heat and stress.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ESR as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency MLCC capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Laboratory grade filtered and switched AC power inlet.
- Neutrik silver-plated high-current XLR DC power outlets.
- Ultra-heavy gauge .125" thick all-aluminum chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel PEMs and hardware.
- Subtle grain textured hard black anodized chassis.
- Sorbothane or Stillpoints Ultra Mini anti-resonant feet.