Factory Reconditioned Joule v5 Power Supply w/ 2-Year Warranty.
When the distortion caused by power supply noise is removed, you will see and hear higher contrasts and more low-level detail than ever before. Harmonic content and articulation improves, and the dynamic range and frequency response expands. The background gets darker and the space gets more transparent. Layers of subtlety and nuance are revealed.
Our Joule v5 ultralow-noise linear power supply is a "plug and play" upgrade for components with wall wart type external power supplies or can be adapted to replace the internal power supply on many components.
An ideal replacement for power supplies on:
- SOtM, microRendu, LANRover, and other network audio adapters
- Mac Minis, Intel NUC, Sonic Transporter, and Raspberry Pi
- DACs, headphone amps, phono stages, and cross-overs.
- USB to S/PDIF converters and USB reclockers/regenerators.
- Modems, Routers, switches, and other network devices.
- External drives, NAS, and RAID arrays.
Optional DC power cables:
We make custom DC power cables to fit any specification. To power multiple components we offer an optional second regulated power output and dual DC power cables. If you require a special connector that is not shown on our website please contact us.
The most common DC plugs are the 5.5mm coaxial plugs with either a 2.1mm or a 2.5mm pin.
Over 80% of all audiophile products use one of these two plug types.
Features and specifications:
- Less noise than a LiO4 battery or Super Caps.
- Up to 7.5 amps continuous power with up to 12.5 amp peaks.
- Ultrafast-recovery with less than 10uS settling time from zero to full output.
- Ultralow-noise with less than 50uV of peak-to-peak noise/ripple up into the GHz range.
- Hot parts are heat sunk to the exterior allowing heat to dissipate through the entire chassis.
- Cascaded spread spectrum capacitive filtering for expanded bandwidth.
- Automatic thermal overload, ground fault, and short-circuit protection.
- 115V/230V switchable laboratory grade filtered 15A IEC power inlet.
- Basic black or silver machined anodized face plate.
- Optional secondary voltage output.
We use only the highest-quality parts:
- Belleson SPHP ultralow-noise ultrahigh-dynamic regulator.
- Organic polymer capacitors with ERS as low as 7mOhms.
- High-frequency RF rated capacitors to filter beyond 3GHz.
- Neutrik silver-plated XLR DC power outlet.
- Heavy gauge all-aluminum chassis.
- All non-magnetic stainless steel hardware
- Durable high-temp powder coating inside and out.
- Low-noise 160VA toroidal transformer
- Sorbothane anti-resonant feet